As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Transit Data Feeds
General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS)
A set of eight flat files. The compilation of files is used to provide schedule information. Individually, each file provides:
- Agency - contains agency name and website link
- Calendar - contains to / from dates for the current schedule
- Calendar Dates - Lists dates when MDT routes operate in holiday schedule
- Routes - Lists route names
- Shapes - Contains information for route races
- Stop Times - Contains a list of stops by routes, by trip, with their individual stop times
- Stops - Lists stops with their individual latitude and longitude
- Trips - Lists all trips by route with destination sign for each
Back to Top
Page Last Edited: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:32:39 AM
Transit XML Data Feeds
A document containing a listing of all current publicly accessible Miami-Dade Transit XML Data Feeds and descriptions.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.