(Miami-Dade County, FL) -- For the 2007-2008 New Year, Miami-Dade Transit announces the following schedule for Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover service:
- New Year’s Eve, Monday, December 31, 2007:
- Metrorail and Metromover will operate 24 hours into Tuesday, January 1, 2008.
- Metrorail will provide regular service until 6:00 p.m. on January 31, every 15 minutes from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m., and every 30 minutes from 2 a.m. to 5:30 a.m.
- New Year’s Day, Tuesday, January 1, 2008:
Metrobus, Metrorail, and Metromover will operate regular Sunday service.
- Wednesday, January 2, 2008:
Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover will operate on a regular schedule.
- Metrobus Route 123 (South Beach Local) will provide free bus service and run from 8 a.m. on New Year’s Eve, Monday, December 31, 2007, until 7 a.m. on New Year's Day, Tuesday, January 1, 2008. Service will resume at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, January 1, 2008, with the 25-cent fare.
For additional information on Miami-Dade Transit’s schedules, fares and routes please visit us on the web at www.miamidade.gov/transit.