If you are a Golden Passport holder under age 65, Miami-Dade Transit encourages you to renew your Golden Passport EASY Card as soon as possible. By renewing before the April 30, 2013 deadline, Golden Passport holders can avoid long lines and wait times and ensure the continued use of their Golden Passport without interruption.
- To renew your card, please present the following documents:
- A valid state-issued Florida driver’s license or Florida ID showing a physical Miami-Dade County address
- A current year print-out from the Social Security Administration, verifying continued eligibility
Your Golden Passport EASY Card
- Golden Passport holders can renew their cards at these locations:
- The Golden Passport Office at the Transit Service Center located next to the Government Center Metrorail station at 111 NW 1 Street – Second Level, Miami, FL 33128, open weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Any 3-1-1- Service Center, open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. (closed for lunch from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.) at the following locations:
- South Dade Justice Center – 10710 SW 211 Street Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- North Dade Justice Center – 15555 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami, FL 33181
- Miami-Dade Permitting Information Center – 11805 SW 26 Street, Miami, FL 33175
To renew by mail, send all copies of required documents to:
Miami-Dade Transit - Special Pass Programs
P.O. Box 01-9005 - Miami, FL 33101
To renew by email, scan and email all required documents to: Specialpass@miamidade.gov
To renew by fax, fax the required documents to: SPECIAL PASS PROGRAMS - 305-375-1192.
If you have any questions about your Golden Passport EASY Card, please call 3-1-1 or visit www.miamidade.gov/transit.