At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Take Transit to Ultra Music Festival
The annual music festival comes back to Miami on Friday, March 24 to Sunday, March 26, 2017 at Bayfront Park in Downtown Miami. Take Miami-Dade Transit and get to the festival car-free.
In order to avoid increased congestion on the roadways, the Department of Transportation and Public Works (DTPW) is offering service on its Metrorail and Metromover until 2 a.m. every night during the festival weekend.
Getting to the festival
- Take Metrorail to Government Center station
- Transfer to Metromover Inner Loop
- Exit Metromover at College/Bayside, First Street or Bayfront Park Station
- Service on Metrorail and Metromover will start at 5 a.m. and run through 2 a.m. the following morning on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, Mar. 24-26, 2017.
Paying your fare and parking
- Buy and load your EASY Card at any vending machine located at all Metrorail stations or at any EASY Card Sales Outlet.
- Download the free EASY Pay Miami app and purchase a 1-Day Pass ($5.65).
- Parking at a Metrorail garage or surface lot is $4.50 per day. Pay your parking fee at the vending machine or via the PayByPhone app.
Planning your tripBack to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:53:41 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.