Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Miami-Dade Transit Tracker iPhone and Android apps
Want to know when then next Metrorail train or Kendall Cruiser bus is arriving? Well, there's an app for that!
Join the more than 50,000 transit riders that have already downloaded the new Miami-Dade Transit Tracker iPhone and Android apps. Get comprehensive real-time information on Transit services in the Greater Miami area in the palm of your hand. The new app allows you to:
- Access real-time Metrorail train arrival times, including the ability to visually track on a map the location of trains as they approach a station.
- Get bus schedules by bus stop. This is the first time bus riders can obtain this type of specific information without the help of a customer-service agent.
- Obtain station information such as connecting bus routes.
- Locate nearby bus stops, as well as Metrorail and Metromover stations.
- View the status of elevator and escalator service at Metrorail and Metromover stations.
- Plan a trip on transit using Google.
- View fare information.
- View Metrobus, Metrorail and Metromover system maps.
- Submit comments and suggestions regarding a transit experience.
- Access important MDT contact telephone numbers.
This new app is not only functional, it's also beautiful.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.