Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
About County Transparency
Miami-Dade County has created this website as a tool to provide visibility on the use of government funds. The County is committed to the continued effort to provide improved access to important information.
Pose questions, ask for technical assistance, or start a Public Records Request.
This section of the website enables the public to search major areas of financial transparency reporting. It represents all disbursements made during the period of time selected when submitting your search.
- Payments and disbursements include expenditures - payments and disbursements for goods or services -- such as equipment, fuel, architectural and engineering services -- and other miscellaneous disbursements such as distribution of tax revenues and refunds (e.g. refunds for water service deposit).
- The "search fields" allow the user to enter any combination of criteria such as payee, date range, range of amounts and/or check number. Results displayed will include the date, name of the payee, disbursement number (may be a check number, Automatic Clearing House (ACH) number or wire transfer number) and the amount of the payment. This information may be sorted by the user by simply clicking on the column heading.
County's Annual Reports
If you are interested on checking Financial Reports, click the corresponding link to select any of the ones available. We have Financial Reports going back for several years.
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports (CAFR) are the County's audited annual financial reports. The website shows the County's, as well as, the individual entities, Miami-Dade Aviation, Miami-Dade Housing, Seaport Department, Solid Waste Department and Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department.
- Adopted Budget Book provides a link to the current and prior year's adopted budget, as well as the proposed budget when available.
- Bondholders Report links to the annual report to the investors and bondholders. This book provides valuable information regarding the County's municipal bonds, as well as complies with the disclosures rulings of the Securities and Exchange Commission. There are several years of historical books available.
Provides a helpful list of terms that are used through the website.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:15:39 AM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.