Skip Navigation
Last Visited »

Hurricane Irma

As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.

Public Records Requests

Many public records are available for viewing and downloading on our website. Other records are not as readily available and will have to be located and reviewed for exempt or confidential information, and redacted if necessary.

Online Submission

Please consider using our online form to help facilitate your request. If you use our online form, you must provide a valid email address or you will not receive a response. In order to facilitate processing your request, please provide a very detailed description. When you submit the completed form, you will receive a confirmation email with a unique tracking number. To follow up on your request you can call 305-499-8729.

Request Records


Fees for copies of public records are established by law. Depending upon the record, fees for copies may be either specific to the department or may be based on the general fees established in the Public Records Act.


Under Florida Public Records law, you do not have to give your name or explain why you are making a request. You are not required to submit a request for public records in writing. If you do not choose to use our online form, you may call 305-499-8729 with your request.


The time to fulfill a public records request will vary depending upon the particular record or records requested and the volume of the request. Department personnel are committed to fulfilling your request as quickly and efficiently as is reasonably possible.

Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Jun 1, 2015 9:34:19 AM

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.