Miami-Dade County Salaries
Employee Salary Search
The employee salary search lets you search County employee bi-weekly gross pay and adjusted gross pay as well as year-to-date gross and adjusted gross pay. The results will display employee paycheck information for the most recent pay period. Previous year search results will display annual gross and adjusted gross pay. For better understanding of the terminology associated with this search, see the glossary below.
Things to know before you start your search
- Employee salary information can be searched by department, employee name and salary.
- Fill in your search criteria
- Click "Search"
- Wait for your results. Please be patient as you may experience a longer wait time if a large number of results are being retrieved.
- Paycheck information includes, but is not limited to, regular salary plus adjustments such as overtime, retroactive pay, tuition reimbursements and reductions in pay due to furloughs (if applicable). Therefore, salary information may vary on each bi-weekly paycheck.
- In the case of an employee who has separated from County service within the calendar year, the employee’s last paycheck will be displayed as well as the year-to-date information.
- A glossary of terms is available below for further clarification.
This employee salary search should not be used as a substitute for public records requests. By filling out the form on the contact page, you have the opportunity to pose questions, ask for technical assistance, or start a Public Records Request. Pursuant to Florida Statute 119, charges may be assessed for labor and copies to provide a response to a Public Records Request. If that is the case, you will be contacted with an estimate.
Glossary of Search Terms
ADJ Gross Last Paycheck (HLTH & FRS) - This includes regular salary and other adjustments such as overtime, allowances, retroactive pay, leave payouts and any reduction of pay due to furloughs in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
ADJ YTD Gross (HLTH & FRS) - This amount includes all earnings for the year less the total amount contributed towards the cost of the County’s healthcare costs and FRS contributions (if applicable) for the year.
FRS Contribution - Effective July 1, 2011, employees who are not in the Deferred Retirement Option Program (DROP) are required to contribute 3% of all creditable Florida Retirement System (FRS) earnings towards their retirement benefits. Bi-weekly Pay Period: There are normally 26 pay periods in one year.
Gross Pay Last Paycheck - This includes regular salary and other adjustments such as overtime, allowances, retroactive pay, leave payouts and any reduction of pay due to furloughs in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.
Healthcare Contributions - Employees are required to contribute a percent of their base salary towards the County’s overall cost of health insurance. This is a separate deduction from insurance premiums.
YTD Gross - This includes Year-to-Date (YTD) regular salary and other adjustments such as overtime, allowances, retroactive pay, leave payouts and any reduction of pay due to furloughs in accordance with collective bargaining agreements.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:54:56 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.