At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
United Way by the Numbers
Results like these show how effective programs make a positive difference that creates ripples of self-sufficiency in our community, today and for the future.
The impact of your giving in Miami-Dade:
- Elevated the skills of 3,551 early learning professionals who each impact 19 young children
- Helped 33,306 children and youth improve academic performance and avoid risky behaviors
- Generated $11,000,000 in tax refunds for families
- Provided 12,500 families with financial education and counseling over last five years
- Saved 137,228 families nearly $10,000,000 in prescriptions drugs since 2007
- Ensured that 11,154 older adults received nutritious meals
Office of the Mayor, Deputy Mayor
111 NW 1st Street, 29th Floor
Miami, FL 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.