List of Emergencies
Call 305-274-9272 if you see these, or similar problems:
- Broken or leaking -- water or sewer pipes, hydrants, manholes or water meters
- Pump station alerts - ringing alarm, red lights flashing
- Uncovered manholes
- Low water pressure or loss of service
- Sewer line backed-up or overflowing manholes
- Water Quality
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- New service connection
- Disconnection of existing service
- Transfer service
- Billing problems
- Disconnection of service due to non-payment
- Other account questions
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.