Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Pool Credit Request
A Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department customer can request a pool credit. Some important guidelines:
- The Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department will give each customer one pool credit for each calendar year as long as the consumption warrants.
- No pool credit will be issued for water only, submeter and separate sprinkler accounts.
- Any pool credit will be applied to the sewer portion of the bill and will be based on the dimensions of the pool.
- A pool credit is not issued for less than 3,740 gallons or 5 centi-cubic feet of water.
- Any credits issued on the sewer portion of the bill will not appear on the cycle that the pool was filled but on the following bill.
- The Department will need access to the property to verify the existence of a pool if Miami-Dade property records does not reflect a pool.
- The Department will notify you regarding any discrepancies with this credit request.
MIAMI-DADE WATER & SEWER DEPT
ATTENTION: CUSTOMER RELATIONS UNIT
3071 SW 38TH AVENUE - ROOM 247
MIAMI FL 33146-1520
Be sure to indicate "Pool Credit" on the fax sheet or envelope.
Visit the My Account page to:
- Find out how to pay your bill
- Start, stop or transfer water service
- View your bill
- See a variety of account resources, including high bills and billing adjustments
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- New service connection
- Disconnection of existing service
- Transfer service
- Billing problems
- Disconnection of service due to non-payment
- Other account questions
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.