Skip Navigation

Customer Service

Capital Improvement Program

Water & Wastewater Services

Water Meters

Conservation & Outreach

Construction & Development

About Us

Last Visited »

Hurricane Irma

As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.

Pool Credit Request

A Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department customer can request a pool credit. Some important guidelines:

  • The Miami-Dade Water & Sewer Department will give each customer one pool credit for each calendar year as long as the consumption warrants.
  • No pool credit will be issued for water only, submeter and separate sprinkler accounts.
  • Any pool credit will be applied to the sewer portion of the bill and will be based on the dimensions of the pool.
  • A pool credit is not issued for less than 3,740 gallons or 5 centi-cubic feet of water.
  • Any credits issued on the sewer portion of the bill will not appear on the cycle that the pool was filled but on the following bill.
  • The Department will need access to the property to verify the existence of a pool if Miami-Dade property records does not reflect a pool.
  • The Department will notify you regarding any discrepancies with this credit request.

To receive a pool credit, please complete a pool credit form . The completed form can be faxed to 786-552-8763, emailed to or mailed to:

3071 SW 38TH AVENUE - ROOM 247
MIAMI FL 33146-1520

Be sure to indicate "Pool Credit" on the fax sheet or envelope.

If you cannot view PDF PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader  for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. In order to use PDF files, you must have Acrobat installed on your computer.

Back to Top Page Last Edited: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:40:56 PM

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.