Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Stand Up. Speak Out. Send a Message.
Youth safety is critical to our entire community’s safety, and, in order to ensure that the strongest safety protocols are in place, information must be shared county-wide in order to identify ways to leverage our collective resources, and to encourage and increase community engagement.
The Youth Safety Initiative aims to provide a holistic, comprehensive, community-wide approach to protect children, not only in their classrooms, but also in their neighborhoods and local parks.
Youth Crime Watch of Miami-Dade County sponsors "Stop the Violence" Blue Ribbon Week
May 5 - 9 is "Stop the Violence" Blue Ribbon Week. Join the Youth Crime Watch of Miami-Dade County and promote nonviolence in your community and school.
Creating CommUNITY Change: A Youth Empowerment Summit
The goal of the Creating CommUNITY Change: A Youth Empowerment Summit is to invite students, parents and other interested community stakeholders to come together and learn more about the available school safety programs and initiatives within Miami-Dade County Public Schools.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Tue Aug 5, 2014 9:43:41 AM
- May 5 - 9, 2014 - Youth Crime Watch of Miami-Dade County sponsors "Stop the Violence" Blue Ribbon Week
- Dec. 9 -18, 2013 - Creating CommUNITY Change: A Youth Empowerment Summit
- Oct. 18, 2013 - South Florida Youth Summit
- Oct. 23, 2013 - Red Ribbon Week at Frederick Douglas Elementary School
- Oct. 23, 2013 - Red Ribbon Week at Centennial Middle School
- Oct. 25, 2013 - Student Conversation on Bullying
- Oct. 28, 2013 - NOVA Training- Community Crisis Response Team Training
- Oct. 29, 2013 - Red Ribbon Week at Florida City Elementary
- Oct. 29, 2013 - Miami Gardens CPRT Meeting
- View calendar of events
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.