Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
The Mayor’s Youth Sports Championship Series aims to build and support a strong foundation of organized sports throughout Miami-Dade County through a series of sport championships coordinated by the Miami-Dade Parks Department.
Miami-Dade Parks Summer Camps
Summer Camps will be held June 8 - August 14 Monday - Friday, from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., with early drop-off available at 7:30 a.m. and late pick-up at 6 p.m. Registration is available at any park with a summer camp. Parents can also register their child for most of the summer camps online. However, families in need of financial assistance must register and apply for assistance in person at their selected park.
1. To create and implement county-wide sports programs and events designed to optimize the development of young athletes in Miami-Dade County and showcase our great parks and sports venues.
2. Foster relationships with key community based organizations to promote youth sports in Miami-Dade County
3. Partner with existing youth sports events to increase community participation, interest, and event presentation
4. Enhance the relationship with municipalities and locals schools
5. Use PlayMiami.org promote involvement in sports and develop a community of players, coaches, & parents
2015 Calendar of Events
- Tamiami Park’s Annual Dance Competition
July 17 @ Tamiami Park
- Tamiami Park Basketball Tournament
July 22-24 @ Tamiami Park
- Miami Football Festival
July 25 @ Tropical Park
- SNAG Youth Golf Challenge
July 28-31 @ Tropical Park
- Mayor’s Cup Golf Tournament
- Prelims: June 14, 21, 28 & July 5, 12, 19, 2015
- Championship: August 9 @ Crandon Golf
- Mayor's Cup Swimming Championship
August 15 @ Tamiami Aquatics Center
- More events...
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.