Urban Center Districts
Standard Urban Center
Adopted Urban Center Districts (and Areas)
- Leisure City Community Urban Center Zoning District Regulations (LCUC District)(10.2 MB)
- Model City Urban Center District Regulations (1.4 MB)
- Princeton Community Urban Center Zoning District Regulations (PCUC District) (9.7 MB)
- Perrine Community Urban Center Zoning District Regulations (PECUC District) (5.6 MB)
- Cutler Ridge Metropolitan Urban Center Zoning District Regulations (CRMUC District) (3.6 MB)
- North Central Urban Area District Regulations (5.5 MB)
- Naranja Community Urban Center Zoning District Regulations (NCUC District) (36.13 MB)
- Ojus Urban Area Zoning District Regulations (Final) (OUA District) (19.74 MB)
- Goulds Community Urban Center Zoning District Regulations (GCUC District) (5.6 MB)
- Downtown Kendall Urban Center (DKUC) District (1.5 MB)
- Bird Road Corridor Urban Area District Regulation (4 MB)
- Palmer Lake Metropolitan Urban Center District Regulation (1 MB)
|Currently in Miami-Dade County, community gardens are only allowed in the 12 areas designated as Urban Center Districts. A code amendment would be required to allow for them in other areas.
To see whether a property is zoned to allow for Community Gardens, use the County's Property Search. After entering an address or folio number, you can find the zoning district information under the "Additional Information" tab.
According to the Standard Urban Center District Regulations, a Community Garden is considered open space set aside for the cultivation and harvesting of produce such as flowers, fruits and vegetables. In addition,
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.