You can submit the form with all the requirements by mail or in person at Miami-Dade County Courthouse East.
If paying in person at Courthouse East, the fees are payable to the Clerk of the Courts by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover), with a government issued identification, Money Order, Cashier’s Check, or cash. Personal or Company checks are not accepted.
If submitting by mail, only Money Orders or Cashier’s checks are accepted.
The turnaround time is approximately four weeks to receive it back after sending it to the Recorder’s Office.
- Identification, if resident alien green card number must be placed on the form
- For naturalized citizens, the certificate number must be on the form
- A self-addressed stamped envelope must be provided in person or by mail
- The application must be notarized prior to submission to the County Recorder's Office
- Fee: $10 recording fee, $3 for a certified copy