Meetings canceled due to coronavirus concerns
MIAMI-DADE – Out of an abundance of caution and due to the existing state of emergency declarations at the national, state and local levels as a result of the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, the following meetings have been cancelled:
- Tourism and the Ports Committee meeting scheduled for March 16, 2020
- Board of County Commissioners meeting scheduled for March 17, 2020
- Special meeting regarding COVID-19 scheduled for March 17, 2020
- CDMP meeting scheduled for March 18, 2020
- Zoning meeting scheduled for March 19, 2020
Miami-Dade County officials continue to work diligently with local, state and federal agencies to monitor and minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus here in Miami-Dade County. Individuals in Miami-Dade County who believe they may have been exposed to COVID-19 should call the Florida Department of Health at 305-324-2400.