Advisory Board Vacancies
I encourage you to become a member of one of the many advisory community boards. These boards, which serve to advise the County Commissioner on a variety of issues, include:
• Black Affairs Advisory Board
• Board of Rules and Appeals
• Commission on Human Rights
• Construction Trades Qualifying Board (CTQB) Division B
• Hispanic Affairs Advisory Board
• Historic Preservation Board
• Neat Street Miami
• Nuisance Abatement Board
• Parks and Recreation Citizens Advisory Committee
• Small Business Enterprise Architecture & Engineering
See the complete list of descriptions and requirements .
If interested, please send your resume and contact information to Alessa N. Torres at [email protected]. If you have any additional questions, please contact our office at (305) 375-2569.