Food Service Establishments and Business Closures
Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez has ordered all food service establishments, bars and clubs in Miami-Dade County to close their doors to on-premises service. Restaurant kitchens may remain open for takeout and delivery.
In addition, all non-essential retail and commercial establishments are ordered closed effective 9 a.m. March 19.
- Adrienne Arsht Center - Closed
- AmericanAirlines Arena - All events suspended
- Baynanza - The Baynanza Biscayne Bay Cleanup Day scheduled for April 18 has been postponed
- Beaches - All beaches in the incorporated and unincorporated areas of Miami-Dade County are ordered closed. This order applies to both publicly-owned and privately-owned parks, beaches and recreational facilities.
- Blues and BBQ Festival at Redland Fruit & Spice Park - Postponed
- Community cultural events
- Get the list of cultural event cancellations/closures
- Visit Culture Shock Miami for a list of local locations streaming arts and culture tours and events
- Deering Seafood Festival and Chef's Table by the Bay - Postponed until Sunday, Oct. 18
- Downtown Development Authority - All events canceled
- Earth Day - The Earth Day Celebration scheduled for April 22 at the Stephen P. Clark Center has been postponed
- Greynolds Love-In Music Festival - Postponed until Sunday, May 17
- Miami Children's Museum - Closed
- Miami-Dade County Auditorium - Closed
- Miami-Dade County Fair - Suspended
- Miami International Agricultural, Horse and Cattle Show at Tropical Park - Postponed
- Miami Open tennis tournament - Suspended
- Miami Seaquarium - Closed
- Miccosukee Resort & Gaming - Closed, including Indian Village & Airboat Rides, Golf & Country Club and Glades Eats restaurant
- South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center - Closed
For other events not listed, please contact the event venue or local municipality.