Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Have the same groups of employees work together when possible.
- Institute no-touch payment methods and practices.
- Relocate electronic payment terminals away from the cashier to increase the distance between customer and cashier.
- Reduce store hours to allow for proper cleaning and stocking.
- Schedule stocking and deep cleaning when the business is not open for customers.
- Separate cashiers by opening every other register.
- Mark 6 feet between cashiers and customers in check-out lanes.
- Install barriers, guards or partitions where customers and workers interact.