Hotel and Lodging
- Minimize shared touch surfaces such as kiosks, tablets, pens, credit cards, receipts and keys.
- Guest room service, laundry and dry-cleaning services, and amenity deliveries should be made available using contactless pickup and delivery protocols.
- Remove or limit paper amenities in guest rooms. Remove pen, paper and guest directory, magazines and brochures; supplement with digital material or make materials available upon request.
- Valets should be provided with hand sanitizer and should use sanitizer before and after parking vehicles.
- Hotels that participate in the training offered by the Hospitality Employees Advancement and Training (HEAT) program will recall displaced employees based on their length of service before hiring new employees.