- Encourage the use of home delivery, curbside pickup or arrange limited "appointment only shopping" for customers.
- Retailers may allow single-use sampling of personal goods (makeup, perfume, lotion) or using a no-touch option.
- Consider reducing store hours to allow for proper cleaning and stocking.
- Consider special store hours for seniors and vulnerable guests.
- Consider creating shift work groups to ensure easier tracking and tracing and design no overlap shifts.
- Consider using steam to sanitize items that have been tried on or returned by customers.