COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
Emergency Order 33-20 (HTML | PDF), the County's new overarching order for residents, visitors and commercial establishments, contains mandates that all people in Miami-Dade County are legally required to follow.
The County has also prepared new COVID Safety Guidelines for residents, business and commercial establishment owners and people who operate other facilities throughout Miami-Dade County, to help keep you as safe as possible during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The top priorities for these guidelines are to promote and protect the health and safety of all staff, residents, visitors, facility users and patrons. The following key factors were considered:
- Capacity limits and social and physical distancing
- Use of facial covering in the facility
- Increased air filtration and ventilation
- Adherence to CDC and DOH guidance to control spread of germs
- Proper cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Appropriate staff training, supervision and patron monitoring and reporting
For any questions or suggestions, email [email protected].