Manage Your Water & Sewer Account
- Pay your bill
- Enroll multiple active accounts under one user name
- Stop, transfer and reconnect water service
- Enroll in paperless billing
- Request a pool credit
- Request an underground leak adjustment
- Ask for a high water bill investigation
- Request a payment extension
- View account details
- View contact information
- Receive messages from the utility
- Monitor your water and sewer consumption
- Access your paperless billing statements
- View your payment history
Log in or create a new miamidade.gov account to submit the following bill adjustment requests online.
We provide water and wastewater services directly to more than 400,000 retail customers and indirectly through wholesale (municipal) utilities. These services include water supply, transmission, treatment, distribution, conservation, wastewater collection, treatment, disposal and water reclamation.
You can pay your water bill online, through the mail or at any of our three customer service centers or a number of private payment centers located throughout Miami-Dade County.
Developers rely on our review and approval of plans, including system points of connection, water and wastewater service agreements, new mains conveyance and meters.
There are currently dozens of projects underway to enhance and upgrade our infrastructure utilizing state-of-the-art technology. This will create new jobs and increase service capacity that will support opening more businesses in the community.