As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
- 2018 Retiree Newsletter
- MDC Jackson First Plan Option
- AvMed New Pharmacy Manager
- US Imaging Program
- Delta Dental Standard or Enriched Dental PPO plan
Delta Dental Website
Delta Dental PPO Provider Directory
- DeltaCare USA Standard or Enriched DHMO plan
- DeltaCare USA Provider Directory
Choose your plan. Learn more about plan highlights in the Delta Dental brochure.
Miami-Dade County provides retirement benefits for eligible employees through the Florida Retirement System (FRS). Enrollment is automatic for full-time and part-time employees.
- 2018 New Retiree Insurance Benefits Election Form - Under 65
- 2018 New Retiree Insurance Benefits Election Form - Over 65
FRS Retirement Eligibility
In order to qualify for FRS retirement benefits, an employee must be vested.
Listing of the most frequently used forms pertaining to retiree benefits.
Retiree Insurance Topics
Common Topics pertaining to a retiree insurance.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.