The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Tax Exemptions for Disabled First Responder and their Surviving Spouse
- File the Application for disabled first responder injured in the line of duty.
- Submit the completed First Responder's Employer Certification of Injury
- Submit the following:
- For Quadriplegic, Paraplegic, Hemiplegic, Legally Blind, or those confined to a wheelchair for mobility purposes: Two Physician's Certifications of Total and Permanent Disability (DR-416). Or,
- For all other total and permanent disabilities: One First Responder's Physician Certificate of Total and Permanent Disability AND a Social Security Administration Award Letter (within three months of issuance).
Please note that if you are unable to provide a Social Security Administration Award Letter, then you must obtain documentation from the Social Security Administration stating that you are ineligible to receive a medical status determination and also provide two First Responder Physician Certificates of Total and Permanent Disability.
- For more information see our flyer.
This tax exemption carries over to the un-remarried surviving spouse with legal or equitable title and homestead exemption on the property.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.