As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Miscellaneous Construction Contracts Program
Online Registration for Miscellaneous Construction Contracts (MCC) is Now Available
Contractors may apply to participate in the MCC programs MCC 7040 and MCC 7360 via the Online Vendor Registration Portal. Paper applications are no longer accepted.
All contractors are required to register as a vendor to access the MCC Program online registration. If your firm is a registered vendor you must log into the Vender Portal to access the MCC Program link.
For questions regarding the Miscellaneous Construction Contract Program registration, please contact Small Business Development at 305-375-3111.
Program Eligibility Requirements
To participate in the Miscellaneous Construction Contract Program, your firm must:
- Be a licensed Construction Contractor (hold a valid State of Florida or Miami Dade County Certificate of Competency)
- Be registered and active in the Florida Department of State Division of Corporation
- Be a registered vendor with Miami Dade County, Internal Services Department, Procurement Management Services
- Complete the MCC Registration on line through the Vendor Portal and attach all required documents
- Provide proof of Insurance coverage for:
- General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation – as required by Florida Statue Chapter 440
- Automobile Liability – Owned, Non-owned & Hired Vehicle
Miscellaneous Construction Contractors 7040 Plan
In addition to being a registered vendor with Miami-Dade County and submitting proof of insurance, all participants in the Miscellaneous Construction Contractors 7040 Plan (MCC 7040) are required to be certified with the County’s Small Business Enterprise Construction Program.
Those interested in Small Business Enterprise certification must:
- at a minimum have and maintain a local office in Miami-Dade County,
- hold a Local Business Tax Receipt for one year prior to certification and
- the license qualifier must hold a minimum of 10 percent ownership in the company.
For more information about certification in the Small Business Enterprise Construction Program, call 305-375-3111.
Miscellaneous Construction Contractors 7360 Plan
Participation in the Miscellaneous Construction Contractors 7360 (MCC 7360) Plan is open to all contractors.
Under the MCC 7360 Plan, you may respond to a Request for Price Quotation without being a registered vendor or a MCC 7360 participant.
However, to receive a Recommendation for Award, you must be registered as a vendor and submit the Miscellaneous Construction Contractors registration documents, including proof of insurance, before to receiving a recommendation.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:27:21 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.