At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Animal Services is always in need of donations as so many animals need care and new homes. Financial contributions and gift certificates for pet supplies and equipment will be used to help promote adoptions, increase public awareness, organize additional educational programs and provide better care of our pets.
All donations to the Animal Trust Fund may be deducted as charitable contributions on your federal income tax filing.
If you wish to mail your donation, please make check payable to Animal Services Trust Fund.
Please mail your tax-deductible donation to:
MIAMI-DADE ANIMAL SERVICES
C/O ANIMAL TRUST FUND
7401 NW 74 STREET
MIAMI FL 33166
County employees may donate to the Animal Service Trust fund through payroll deductions. The payroll deduction form must be filled out and submitted to the Department’s Personnel Representative (DPR) for processing.
Animal Services Wish List
- Fleece Dog Sweaters - all sizes (to keep dogs warm during cold weather)
- Fleece blankets
- Unused dog & cat toys suitable for sanitizing (no toys made of material, catnip, feathers, or toys with string, yarn, ribbons or small parts that can be swallowed), such as ping pong balls for cats.
- Bandanas (bright-colored & all sizes)
- Dog leashes & collars - all sizes
- Pet carriers
- Puppy Housebreaking Pads
- Shoe boxes (for cats)
- Frontline Plus (topical flea & tick treatment for dogs of all sizes)
- Advantage (topical flea treatment for cats)
- Gift cards from pet supply stores and supermarkets
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.