PortMiami has a new master plan that charts an ambitious course for future growth. Thanks to an impressive roster of capital improvement projects, it is anticipated that cargo traffic will double over the next decade, while the number of cruise passengers is expected to grow along with an expanded offering of cruise brands and ships.
The PortMiami 2035 Master Plan is a sub-element of Miami-Dade County's Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP). With the support of the Mayor and Board of County Commissioners, the Port is ready to meet the challenges of the new global trade reality and we are positioning ourselves to compete well into 2035.
The following documents are provided as PDF files.
- Executive Summary (2.92 MB)
- Front Cover (< 1 MB)
- Master Plan Foreword (< 1 MB)
- Table of Contents (< 1 MB)
- Section 1: Introduction (< 1 MB)
- Section 2: Existing Conditions (4.22 MB)
- Section 3: Goals, Objectives and Policies (< 1 MB)
- Section 4: Cruise and Ferry (3.88 MB)
- Section 5: Cargo (4.19 MB)
- Section 6: Commercial (< 1 MB)
- Section 7: Preferred Plan (3.31 MB)
- Section 8: Phasing and Costs (2.09 MB)
- Section 9: Financial Plan (< 1 MB)
- Section 10: Implementation Plan (< 1 MB)
- Annex 1: Terminology Used in This Report (< 1 MB)
- Annex 2: Graphic Materials (< 1 MB)
- Back Cover (< 1 MB)
- Complete Master Plan (> 20 MB)