Skip Navigation
Last Visited »

Hurricane Irma

As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.

Food Truck Roundups

Mobile Food Service Special Events (MOFSE) 

Special events consisting of a concentration of mobile food service operators or food trucks (MOFSE) on private property in the unincorporated portion of the County must comply with zoning regulations established by Ordinance No. 11-32.

An annual Certificate of Use is required for the site where the MOFSE is to be conducted.

How to Apply

The property owner will be the applicant, recipient and holder of the Certificate of Use. 

Written waivers of objection from eighty percent (80%) of the residents within 1,000 feet of the proposed event are required. Applicants should contact the Zoning Division to receive a map of property owners located within 1,000 feet of the subject property prior to filing the Food Truck Special Event application.

The following material is to assist in the application and approval process of a MOFSE:

Back to Top


If you need assistance with the completion of these documents, call Jim Byers or Sydney Vincent at 786-315-2660.

Back to Top

If you cannot view PDF PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader  for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. In order to use PDF files, you must have Acrobat installed on your computer.

Page Last Edited: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:57:20 AM

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.