By dialing 311 or 305-468-5900 you can get one-on-one personal customer service in English, Spanish or Creole. You can call Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Closed on Sunday & holidays. Individuals with a hearing or speech disability can contact us by calling Florida Relay at 711.
You can report neighborhood problems and code violations to the 311 Contact Center Online. Attach a photo of the problem, submit relevant details, and choose to either remain anonymous or provide your contact info for follow-up.
311 Direct is a mobile application which enables the residents of Miami-Dade County to report neighborhood problems and code violations to the 311 Contact Center on-the-go! The app. is available for download for both Apple and Droid devices.
We are available to answer your questions or take reports for you via email. Just provide us with the information and we will take it from there. We will give you the Service Request number or provide you the answers to your questions.
311 Contact Center FAQs
- Call Specialists can initiate service requests for different types of services provided by the County or the City of Miami.
- The fastest way to report neighborhood problems and code violations is by using your smart phone and the 311 Direct mobile app.
- Or, just send us a tweet!
How else can 311 be reached by phone?
The 311 Center can be reached by dialing 305-468-5900.
- Some cable companies such as U-verse and Comcast have not activated direct dialing to 311.
- Some mobile phone carriers do not recognize 311.
What kind of information does 311 provide?
Anything you want to know about local government services:
- Who is my Commissioner?
- Where is the closest bus stop near my house?
- What events are happening this weekend at County parks?
- Where can I get a Transit Easy Card?
- Where is the nearest Trash and Recycling Center and when is it open?
- When is the next election?
- How do I get Homestead Exemption?
What type of services can the public get through 311?
Examples of Service Requests include:
- Order a replacement recycling cart.
- Ask for a pothole to be repaired.
- Trip planning services for Miami-Dade Transit.
- Report a neighborhood code violation like overgrown lots or junk and trash piles.
- Report an issue with a traffic sign or traffic signal.