Participation in Government Meetings
- Join a Zoom meeting to speak, where permissible, on an item by registering in advance of the meeting at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting.
- Call in live by phone at 305-375-5777 to speak, where permissible, on an item. To avoid delays you may, if possible, call in and register in advance at https://miamidade.live/BCCMeeting.
- Live comment pre-registration will close 30 minutes after the meeting's advertised time. Reasonable Opportunity closes 30 minutes after the meeting's advertised time and Public Hearing closes after the item is heard. If you have issues registering online, call 305-375-5777.
- Call in live to listen to the meeting at 305-375-5777.
- Watch a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television on YouTube, Comcast channel 76 or AT&T U-verse channel 99.
- Watch a live webcast at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting.
- After the meeting, read an archived copy of the meeting at www.miamidade.gov/webcasting.
- If you are hearing or speech impaired, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.
- More about Participation in Virtual Government Meetings.
Participation in Departmental Meetings
- Go to the departmental meetings calendar to join a meeting to speak, where permissible, on an item by registering in advance of the meeting at the link provided in the meeting details.