As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Board of County Commissioners - Meetings and Reports for Zoning Items
Status of meetings
The Board of County Commissioners meeting previously scheduled for Thursday, July 23, 2020, at 9:30 a.m. will now only be held virtually utilizing communications media technology made permissible pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders.
This will be a virtual hearing only and may be viewed via webcast and on Miami-Dade Television.
All persons who wish to speak on an item or submit documents or photographic materials for use during their testimony must register in advance of the meeting. See How to Participate below.
How to participate
Interested parties who wish to speak on an application must register in advance of the meeting as indicated below. Those who do not register in advance will not be permitted to speak.
Join a Zoom meeting to speak on an application, where permissible, by registering in advance of the meeting, or by calling 305-679-0287, in accordance with the following:
- Zoom online registration will be available from July 14 until 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 22.
- Registration by phone will only be available July 14-17, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., and July 20-22, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Speaking during the meeting
On the day of the meeting, registered speakers can speak on their respective items(s) by joining the Zoom virtual meeting as provided in their meeting registration or confirmation emails, or by calling in live by phone at 305-679-0287.
Note: you must join the meeting in the same manner you registered. If you registered online through Zoom, you must log in with the same profile you used to register. If you registered by phone, you must call in with the same telephone number that you used to register.
Submission of documents or photographic materials to be presented when speaking:
Interested parties who register to speak and who also wish to introduce documents or photographic materials when speaking on one or more specific applications must submit such materials to [email protected], in accordance with the following:
- The deadline to submit such documents and materials is at 11:59 p.m. on July 19.
- Each submitted document must clearly reference the applicable Zoning Hearing process number (e.g. Z2019000013) that it addresses; and be of a file size no greater than 50MB and in PDF format; files exceeding 50MB must be divided into two or more files, 50MB each or less.
- Submitted documents and materials will be included in the public record for the referenced application but will only be shown during the meeting when the submitting party is speaking.
Non-registered parties can view or listen on the day of the meeting using the following options:
- View a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television
- View a live webcast
- Call in (audio only) at 305-679-0287
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone
After the meeting, you may view an archived copy of the meeting.
If you have any questions or require additional information regarding the virtual meeting, call and leave a voice message for the Development Services Division at 305-375-1244. Due to COVID-19, staff is currently working remotely but will respond within a reasonable time to voicemails received.
Miami-Dade County provides equal access and equal opportunity in employment and does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its programs or services. If you need a sign language interpreter, or any accommodation to participate in the meeting, or to request materials in accessible format, please contact Alain Donderiz at 305-372-6779 or 786-442-4778 or via email at [email protected], at least five days in advance of the meeting to initiate your request.
If you need a translator at the meeting, one can be provided for you at no charge. To arrange for translating services, please indicate so when you either register online or through the registration call in number at 305-679-0287.
Plans and application documents for these zoning applications are available for inspection at the Self-Service Portal. For more information, call 305-375-2640, and refer to the hearing number when making an inquiry.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.