As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Board of County Commissioners - Meetings and Reports for Zoning Items
The meeting scheduled for Thursday, Sept. 22 at 9:30 a.m. will be an in-person meeting.
Zoning Meeting Location:
Stephen P. Clark Center
2nd Floor Commissioners Chambers
111 NW 1st Street
Miami, FL 33128
All interested parties may be heard in accordance with the Board's Rules of Procedure. Interested parties may:
- View a live broadcast of the Commission meeting in the lobby of the Stephen P. Clark Government Center, located on the first floor;
- Speak, where permissible, in the Miami-Dade Commission Chambers located on the second floor of the Stephen P. Clark Government Center; members of the public will be required to register to speak on the first floor and will be escorted to the Commission Chambers at the appropriate time.
- View a live broadcast on Miami-Dade Television;
- View a live webcast at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting;
- After the meeting, view an archived copy of the meeting at https://www.miamidade.gov/webcasting; or
- If you are deaf or hard of hearing, you may join the meeting using Florida Relay Service by dialing 711 on your telephone.
Members of the public may be required to wear facial coverings and observe social distancing requirements.
How to Submit Documents or Photographic Materials: Interested parties who wish to introduce documents or photographic materials be shown on screen while speaking on one or more specific applications must submit such materials to [email protected] prior to the meeting, in accordance with the following:
- Documents and materials must be submitted by Sept. 16 at 11:59 p.m.
- Each submitted document must:
- Clearly reference the applicable Zoning Hearing process number (e.g. Z2019000013) that it addresses;
- Be of a file size no greater than 100MB and in Microsoft Power Point format; files exceeding 100MB must be divided into two or more files, 100MB each or less.
- Submitted documents and materials will be included in the public record for the referenced application but will only be shown during the meeting when the submitting party is speaking.
Documents not submitted in advance may not be shown on screen but may be distributed in hard copy.
If you have any questions or require additional information, please call and leave a voice message for the Development Services Division of the Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources at (305) 375-1244. Due to COVID-19, staff is currently working remotely but will respond within a reasonable time to voicemails received.
Miami-Dade County provides equal access and equal opportunity in employment and does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its programs or services. If you need a translator at the meeting, one can be provided for you at no charge. To arrange for translating services or to request materials in accessible format, a sign language interpreter, Communication Access Real-time Translation services, and/or any other accommodation to participate in any County-sponsored program or meeting, please contact Alain Donderiz at 305-372-6779 or 786-442-4778 or via email at [email protected], at least five days in advance of the meeting to initiate your request. TTY users may also call 711 (Florida Relay Service).
Plans and application documents for these zoning applications are available for inspection at the Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources website: https://energov.miamidade.gov/EnerGov_Prod/SelfService#/search .
For more information, call 305-375-2640, and refer to the hearing number when making an inquiry.
A person who decides to appeal any decision made by any board, agency or commission with respect to any matter considered at this meeting or hearing, will need a record of the proceedings. Such person may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence, five days in advance.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.