The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Public Records Requests
Property Appraiser records are available to inspect and/or copy excluding confidential records such as exemption applications and financial information. Confidential records are only available by Court Order to third parties. The below list is a sample of records available to the public.
- Notice of Proposed Property Taxes
- Photos (if available)
- Building sketches (if available)
- Property cards
Fees may apply as set forth in section 119.07, Florida Statutes; a standard charge of 15 cents ($.15) per page will be charged for the incidental photo copying of public records. Pursuant to said Statute, the fee for each double-sided photo copy is set at 20 cents ($.20), and the fee for each certified copy of a public record is set at $1.00 per page.
- In cases involving extensive resources (including the use of extensive staff or information technology resources), the Office of the Property Appraiser may assess a charge that reflects the lowest salary (plus fringes) among all clerical workers and, if applicable, among all supervisory/management personnel who might perform such work, or the actual salary and fringes of the specific person or persons performing the work.
- Reports and other materials that a department has prepared or printed by the General Services Administration or by the Information Technology Department, or by an outside contractor, may be offered to the public at the actual per copy cost charged/billed to the Office of the Property Appraiser.
Fees may be paid by cash, check, or money order made payable to Miami-Dade County Property Appraiser, and mailed to:
111 NW 1st Street, Suite 710,
Miami, FL 33128
Attn: Records Custodian
The Office will make every effort to expedite a public records request. However, depending on the size, complexity, and location of records some requests may take up to 30 days to process.
The following records are not available at the Property Appraiser Office:
- GIS and Aerial Photograph: Visit Miami-Dade County's GIS web site at Miami-Dade County GIS Services
- Recorded documents: Please contact the Clerk of the Courts at 305-275-1155 for these records.
- Building Plans and Permits: Visit Regulatory & Economic Resources for more information
- Surveys: Surveys are not normally filed with the Property Appraiser Office. Contact your Title Insurance or Mortgage Company for more information.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.