The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Tangible Personal Property Extension Requirements
The law requires a Tangible Personal Property (TPP) tax return to be filed with the Property Appraiser on or before April 1. While it is possible to request an extension, the Miami-Dade County Property Appraiser's Office, in keeping with Florida law, requires the property owner to abide by specific conditions.
- All requests for 30 day extensions must be made in writing and must be received by April 1 (or the next business day, if April 1 falls on a weekend or legal holiday). Extensions beyond 30 days will not be considered. All requests for extensions must be mailed to:
- Miami-Dade County Property Appraiser
- Tangible Personal Property Division - Extension Section
- South Dade Government Center
- 10710 SW 211 Street, Suite 207
- Cutler Bay, FL 33189
- You may also fax requests for extensions to 305-375-1411 or email [email protected].
- Each request for extension must include:
a. Tangible Personal Property folio number
b. Name of the taxable entity
c. Property address
- All Tangible Personal Property returns granted a 30-day extension must be returned, postmarked by the United States Postal Service, commercial mail delivery service, or delivered to the Property Appraiser's Office by May 1 (or the next business day, if May 1 falls on a weekend or legal holiday) to avoid penalties.
Avoid Late Penalties
Utilize the 2024 Miami-Dade County TPP Extension Form below. A copy of the extension request must be attached to each return when filed, in order to avoid late penalties.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.