The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.
The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.
The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.
As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Florida law, Chapter 196, provides property tax exemption(s) to eligible not-for-profit organizations that own and operate real estate and or tangible business property as of January 1, for the following purposes:
- Nursing Homes or Homes for the Aged
Educational exemptions are also available to properly accredited institutions in the following categories:
- Educational - Requires accreditation by Southern Association of Schools and Colleges (SACS) OR Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS) Institutional Exemption Application (DR-504ED)
- Child Care Facilities - Requires a Gold Seal Certificate Institutional Exemption Application (DR-504ED)
- Charter Schools - Requires a charter approved by the Miami-Dade County School Board -- Ad Valorem Tax Exemption Charter School Facilities (DR-504CS)
- Affordable Housing/Multifamily Project (DR-504AFH)
Note: The application form has more details on required documentation.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.