Community Relations Board
The primary mission of the Community Relations Board is to intervene and contain community tensions, as quickly as possible.
The secondary mission of the Community Relations Board is:
- to work proactively to identify and relieve intergroup conflicts before crises arise
- to develop bridges of understanding and support programs in the community
- to foster understanding, communication, and mutual respect
- to develop and support local or city based Community Relations Boards throughout the county
- to assure that resources are in place to respond to community crisis
Agendas & Minutes
List of the Community Relations Board agendas and minutes available for viewing.
Each member was selected by and represents a Commissioner from each district and serves at the will of that commissioner.
The Community Relations Advisory Board has several committees which are reflective of the issues and concerns of its residents.
Since 1963, the Miami-Dade County Community Relations Board (CRB) has worked to foster mutual understanding, tolerance and respect among all economic, social, religious and ethnic groups in the county.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed Feb 5, 2014 4:40:52 PM
Calendar of Events
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.