Skip Navigation
Last Visited »

Important Global Message

Maintenance Alert

The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.

Miami-Dade County Commission For Women

The Commission for Women is an advisory board to the Board of County Commissioners, the County Administration and the public at large about issues pertaining to the status of women. The Commission for Women also advocates for the women in the community and strives to improve their quality of life.

Agendas & Minutes

Commission for Women Board meetings are held on the fourth Wednesday of each month, except August and December, at 5:30 p.m. in the 6th Floor Conference Room of the Stephen P. Clark Center. For more information, please call 305-375-4967.

Board Members

Each member was selected to represents and serve the community.


The Miami-Dade County Commission for Women, established in 1971, is one of the first women’s commissions in Florida.


The following offices and agencies provide assistance and services that are especially useful for women.

If you cannot view PDF PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader  for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. In order to use PDF files, you must have Acrobat installed on your computer.

Back to Top Page Last Edited: Wed May 14, 2014 1:32:06 PM

Stay Connected!

Calendar of Events

Calendar of Events

Hotline Numbers

  • Coordinated Victims Assistance Center
  • Homeless Hotline
  • Rape Treatment Center
  • Children's Trust Helpline

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.