Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Ordinances and Resolutions
Two Building Better Communities bond program ordinances have been considered by the Board of County Commissioners:
- Ordinance Authorizing Issuance of Miami-Dade County Florida General Obligation Bonds
This item was approved by the Board of County Commissioners on March 1, 2005 as Ordinance No. 05-47.
- Ordinance Establishing Building Better Communities Citizens' Advisory Committee
The Infrastructure and Land Use Committee approved this item on March 8th and forwarded the ordinance to the full Board of County Commissioners which adopted it on April 5th
The Miami-Dade Board of County Commissioners passed a series of resolutions on May 17, 2005 to begin implementing the Building Better Communities Bond Program:
- R-912-04 - Question 1 Water/Sewer Authorizing Resolution
- R-913-04 - Question 2 Parks Department Authorizing Resolution
- R-914-04 - Question 3 Bridges/Public Infrastructure Authorizing Resolution
- R-915-04 - Question 4 Public Safety Authorizing Resolution
- R-916-04 - Question 5 Emergency/Healthcare Authorizing Resolution
- R-917-04 - Question 6 Public Service Facilities Authorizing Resolution
- R-918-04 - Question 7 Housing Authorizing Resolution
- R-919-04 - Question 8 Culture/Library Authorizing Resolution
- R-1154-08 Series 2008B - $350 million.
- R-395-08 (5.2 MB) Series 2008 for $107,000,000 for the Port Tunnel - Port of Miami.
- R-337-09 Series 2009B for $55,000,000 for the Marlins Ballpark.
- R-1071-12 Resolution Approving Issuance of Building Better Communities General Obligation Bonds in an Amount not to Exceed $675,000,00 as part of the Flexible Drawdown Program
- R-576-05 - Authorizing Issuance in Series From Time to Time of General Obligation Bonds...Not to Exceed $2,925,750,000...
- R-577-05 - Authorizing Issuance and Public Sale by Competitive Bids of...General Obligation Bonds...Not to Exceed $250,000,000....
- R-595-05 - Approving Administrative Rules...
See: Administrative Rules (1.7 MB)
- R-707-05 - Pledging to the Citizens Regarding Capital Projects...
- R-134-11 - Resolution authorizing issuance of Miami-Dade County, Florida, General Obligation Bonds (Building Better Communities Program), series 2011A
- I.O 3-47 - Process for Allocation of Surplus and Other Funds from Building Better Communities-General Obligation Bond (BBC-GOB)
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.