As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Planning Research and Economic Analysis
The recurring and snapshot reports published are intended to serve Miami-Dade County departments and the Board of County Commissioners, as well as the business and development communities, university researchers and the general public.
The Planning Research and Economic Analysis section's reports are produced in support of the County's planning, economic development, finance and policy-making functions.
- Miami-Dade County Multi-year Profile – American Community Survey (32 MB)
- 2017: Gross Regional Product and Productivity (5.55 MB)
- Labor Market Report (3.26 MB) - 3rd Quarter of 2018
- 2018 Commission District Housing Cost Profile (11.2 MB)
- 2018 Commission District Income and Poverty (6.75 MB)
- 2018 Commission District Demographic Profile (12.6 MB)
- 2018 Commission District Labor Force Profile (4.25 MB)
Monthly, quarterly and periodic publications are released presenting economic analysis in Miami-Dade County.
Real Estate Data
Get information about commercial and residential real estate.
Varied profiles combine data that cover economics and demographics, and County and population data, including U.S. Census information
Maps using Census data, County Commission districts, Zip Codes and more.
Sign up for Economic Reports
Sign up to receive e-mailed Economic Development reports produced by Miami-Dade County.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.