Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
Planning Research and Economic Analysis
The recurring and snapshot reports published are intended to serve Miami-Dade County departments and the Board of County Commissioners, as well as the business and development communities, university researchers and the general public.
The Planning Research and Economic Analysis section's reports are produced in support of the County's planning, economic development, finance and policy-making functions.
- Real Estate Market Report - 2015:Q4
- Wage and Growth Comparisons for Miami-Dade and Florida Industries: 2014-15
- Black-Owned Businesses in Miami-Dade
- Labor Market Report (1.09 MB) - 4th Quarter of 2015
- Population Not in the Labor Force
- 2010-2014 American Community Survey Multi-year Profile (1.18 MB)
- Analysis of Current Economic Trends (1.93 MB) - 2015:Q3
- International Trade Mid-year Report, 2015
Monthly, quarterly and periodic publications are released presenting economic analysis in Miami-Dade County.
Real Estate Data
Get information about commercial and residential real estate.
Varied profiles combine data that cover economics and demographics, and County and population data, including U.S. Census information
Maps using Census data, County Commission districts, Zip Codes and more.
Sign up for Economic Reports
Sign up to receive e-mailed Economic Development reports produced by Miami-Dade County.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.