At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Urban Jobs Tax Credit Program
This program provides up to $1,000 tax credit per job for new businesses with a minimum of 20 new jobs and for existing businesses with a minimum of 10 new jobs, which are regular and full-time (36 hours or more per week).
Parcels and Maps
Includes main streets and Enterprise Zone Urban Jobs Tax Credit Zone Parcels.
- Carol City Urban Job Tax Credit Program Area
- City of Miami Urban Job Tax Credit Program
- Cutler Ridge Perrine Urban Job Tax Credit Program
- Goulds Urban Job Tax Credit Program Area
- Hialeah Portion Urban Job Tax Credit Program
- Homestead Florida City Urban Job Tax Credit Program Area
- Leisure City Urban Job Tax Credit Program Area
- Naranja Urban Job Tax Credit Program Area
- North Portion Urban Job Tax Credit Program
- Opa-locka Urban Job Tax Credit Program Area
Freenette D. Williams
Business Development Specialist
Business Incentives Map
Search Miami-Dade County's GIS Map to look for Business Incentives such as Enterprise Zone areas and much more.
Additional Incentives and Resources
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.