Camp on the Sea
For summer break, send your child on a different aquatic adventure in this specialized nature camp with a focus on ocean education. Your child will learn general biology and ecology concepts while immersed in the field by traveling to different marine ecosystems for a variety of activities such as kayaking, canoeing, snorkeling and paddle boarding.
Camp week is divided into six weekly sessions that cover different themes:
- June 11-15: Ocean Explorers
- June 18-22: Coastal Expedition
- June 25-29: Aquatic Endeavors
- July 2-6: Marine Emissaries
- July 9-13: Reefs & Wrecks Extravaganza
- July 16-20: Eco Engineers
- June 11 - July 20
- Camp hours: 9:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Drop off: 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
- Pick up: 4 - 5 p.m.
- Early drop off: 7:30 - 8:30 a.m.
- Late pick up: 5 - 6 p.m.
- Early bird registration: $144 per child per week; must register by April 29
- Regular registration: $160 for one child per week; does not include field trip fees
- Sibling discount: $144 per additional child
- Annual registration fee: $15
- Early drop off and after care: $10 per child per week
What should I bring with me on the program?
- Water shoes are required
- Comfortable closed-toe shoes
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.