As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
- Paying using payroll deduction
- Charges applied for bounced checks
- Monthly parking fee while away for a prolonged period of time
- Events ticket validation
- Reduced validation coupons
- Parking locations availability
- Parking Management Office Contacts
Paying using payroll deduction
Miami-Dade County Employees are encouraged to elect “payroll deduction” to pay for monthly parking fees in order to take advantage of salary pre-tax deductions, please contact the Parking Management Office for more information and for required forms. Personal checks are also accepted, for mailing address see contact information.
Charges applied for bounced checks
The following additional fees are assessed to monthly patrons in the event of an NSF Check (non sufficient fund) or otherwise uncollectable funds:
- $25 for all checks of $50 or less
- $30 for all checks over $50 to $300
- $40 or 5% whichever is greater for all checks over $300
Monthly parking fee while away for a prolonged period of time
Monthly parking is based on a flat fee that is not subject to daily utilization and therefore all parking patrons are expected to pay full fee for the privilege of having a reserved space at the specified location. If you plan to be away for a prolonged period of time (more than 4 weeks) you may elect to cancel your parking fee temporarily. However, because parking spaces are subject to availability we cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate patrons back at the same location.
Events ticket validation
Some County departments offer a validation procedure to visitors and-or event participants. Please inquire with the specific department or with the event coordinator for more information.
Reduced validation coupons
Reduced validation coupons are available to all Miami-Dade County departments for all parking facilities that are managed by the Internal Services Department. Please call the Parking Management Office for more information.
Parking locations availability
The Parking Management Office maintains a “waiting list” for selected parking facilities. Please contact our office for information
Parking Management Office Contacts
- Phone Number: 305-679-PARK (7275) (Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Fax Number: 305-579-4597
- After Business Hours: 305-375-4500
- During emergencies please follow parking signage or call 911
- Payment Mailing Address: 200 NW 2nd Avenue – Suite 216, Miami, FL 33128
- Parking Office Location - Walk-in Appointments: 200 NW 2nd Avenue – Suite 216, Miami, FL 33128
- email: Parking-Operation@miamidade.gov
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.