As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Elevator Permits and Inspection Forms
All permits for new construction, alteration and repairs, as well as Certificates of Operation will be issued by Miami-Dade County Office of Elevator Safety. The office will monitor and regulate all elevator activities, as required by law.
Please review our fee schedule. This includes our inspections of all permitted work which are billed to elevator contractors.
- Application for Variance from Code
- Application for Permit to Demolish an Elevator
- Application for Permit to Alter or Repair an Elevator
- Application for Permit to Install an Elevator
- Application for Permit to Install an Elevator (doc)
- Consumer Complaint Form
- Application for Certificate of Operation
- Application for Temporary Certificate of Operation
Instructions for new violation codes to be used with new inspection reports.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.