At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
New Competitive Process for Grants to Community-Based Organizations for FY 2015-16
FY 2015-16 Human and Social Services CBO Funding RFP No. CBO1516
Status Update -- Nov. 22, 2016
Please be advised that the tentative schedule for RFP CBO1516 has been extended.
The delay was unavoidable based on the volume of proposals received; the condition of the proposals; the length of time required to complete the cure period review and due diligence processes; and challenges in recruiting and training a sufficient number of both internal and external reviewers to serve as members of the various Evaluation/Selection Committees.
At this point, it is anticipated that the Mayor will issue his preliminary recommendations for grant awards sometime in early January and, pending any appeals and final approval by the Board of County Commissioners, contracts that result from this process would have an approximate start date of June 1, 2017.
The deadline for RFP CBO1516 has passed. All published documents associated with RFP CBO1516 are available on the RFP Archives page.
Resolutions and Memos
- Mayor's June 8, 2016 memo – Status of Competitive Process for Community-Based Organizations Funding
- Mayor's Feb. 9, 2016 memo – Resolution with update on the New Competitive Process for Community-Based Organizations
- Mayor's July 2, 2015 memo – New competitive process for Community-Based Organizations status report
- Mayor's June 2, 2015 memo – Town Hall Meetings schedule
- Mayor's March 3, 2015 memo – Recommendations regarding the creation of a new competitive process
- Resolution 142-15 – Community-Based Organization Report Card
- Resolution 338-15 – New process and inclusion of anti-violence initiatives
As part of the formal process, Miami-Dade County held seven pre-proposal conferences throughout the County to further discuss the process and related solicitation documents, answer questions and provide technical assistance to community-based organizations interested in submitting an application to RFP No. CBO1516.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:44:27 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.