Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
The Employee and Labor Relations Division plans, directs, develops and coordinates negotiation and administration of all County collective bargaining agreements in accordance with Florida statutes.
Collective Bargaining Agreements 2011-2014
- AFSCME 1542 Aviation Employees 2011-14
- Addendum to AFSCME 1542 Aviation Employees 2011-14
- AFSCME 3292 Solid Waste Employees 2011-14 F*
- AFSCME 199 General Employees 20011-14 H*
- AFSCME 121 Water and Sewer Employees 2011-14 A*
- GSAF Supervisory 2011-14 K*
- GSAF Professional 2011-14 M*
- Miami Dade County Public Health Trust and Government Supervisors Association of Florida, Local 100, 2011 - 2014
- PBA Law Enforcement Supervisory 2011-14 P*
- PBA Rank and File 2011-14 E*
- IAFF 1403 Fire Fighter Employees 2011-14 C*
- TWU Local 291 Transit Employees 2011-14 D*
Job Classifications by Collective Bargaining Agreement
For a list of Job Classifications by Collective Bargaining Agreement, please click on the appropriate Union:
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.