Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
Incorporation & Annexation
The Community Redevelopment and Municipal Services (CRMS) division of the Office of Management and Budget focuses on incorporation and boundary change policies in Miami-Dade County. Areas of focus within Incorporation and Annexation include:
- support of Municipal Advisory Committees (MACs)
- processing citizen initiated incorporation petitions
- processing annexation petitions
- assisting in the transition process with newly formed municipalities and
- development and execution of all necessary studies, negotiations and agreements to fully implement all of the Incorporation and Annexation policies approved by the BCC
Boundary Change and Incorporation procedures are governed by Chapter 20 of the Miami-Dade County Code of Ordinances.
Biscayne Gardens (MAC) public hearing on Jan. 27 cancelled
The Biscayne Gardens Municipal Advisory Committee (BGMAC) public hearing on Jan. 27 to consider whether or not the BGMAC should continue to pursue incorporation for the currently unincorporated area has been cancelled.
Jorge Fernandez, Coordinator
Office of Management and Budget
111 NW 1st Street, 22nd Floor
Miami, FL 33128
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.