Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Emergency Operations Center has been activated and is closely monitoring Erika. For any updates about County facilities and services, please visit: http://www.miamidade.gov/emergency
3-1-1 Contact Center
The 3-1-1 Contact Center provides a fast, simple and convenient way for residents to get information on local government services. Call Specialists can initiate service requests for different types of services provided by the County or the City of Miami. By dialing 3-1-1 residents get one-on-one personal customer service in English, Spanish or Creole by dialing one easy-to-remember number.
Is a traffic sign near your work missing? Need to know which bus to take to get to your appointment on time? Do you need to request a bulky trash pickup? Is there a stray dog near your home? Is there an abandoned vehicle in your neighborhood?
From outside of Miami-Dade County, or if you can't reach us by dialing 3-1-1, call 305-468-5900 or 1-888-311-DADE (3233). For TDD service, call 305-468-5402 or the Florida Relay Service at 711.
- U-verse customers can dial the 7-digit number 305-468-5900 to reach Miami-Dade 3-1-1 local
non-emergency assistance. At this time, ATT is working to add 3-1-1 to the dialing features.
What kind of information does 3-1-1 provide?
Anything you want to know about local government services:
- Who is my Commissioner?
- Where is the closest bus stop near my house?
- What events are happening this weekend at County parks?
- Where can I get a Transit Easy Card?
- Where is the nearest Trash and Recycling Center and when is it open?
- When is the next election?
- How do I get Homestead Exemption?
What type of services can the public get through 3-1-1?
Examples of Service Requests include:
- Ordering replacement recycling bins
- Asking for a pot hole to be repaired
- Trip planning services for Miami-Dade Transit
- Reporting a neighborhood code violation like overgrown lots or junk and trash piles
- Requesting a stop sign or traffic signal be installed at a busy intersection
Ways to Connect
English, Spanish & Haitian Creole
TTD/TTY number – 305-468-5402
Florida Relay Service 711
(If calling from outside of
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed Sundays & Holidays
Try these other options for reporting neighborhood issues.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.