As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Meet Me At The Park
Come meet the neighbors and enjoy time in your park! Meet your park staff for your monthly community activity at your local park. Walking to the park with neighbors instead of driving is highly encouraged since it is a local community event.
- Arcola Lakes Senior Center: Games and Tournaments, last Saturday, noon – 3 p.m.
- Continental Park: Tennis Fundamentals, third Saturday of the month, 1 – 2 p.m.
- Country Village Park: Family Community Game Night, every third Friday, 4 – 6 p.m.
- Goulds Park: Bike Safe Excursion, third Saturday of the month, 10 a.m. – noon
- Goulds Park pool: Water Basketball Tournament, first Saturday of the month, noon – 3 p.m.
- Gwen Cherry Park: Line Dancing Classes, first Saturday of the month, 6 – 10 p.m.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Park: Fitness Line Dancing, last Thursday of the month, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Marva Y. Bannerman Park pool: Water Basketball Tournament, third Saturday of the month, noon – 3 p.m.
- Miller Drive Park (Raices, Hispanic Arts & Culture Center): Arts Jam, first Friday of the month, 5 – 7:30 p.m.
- North Glade Park: Basketball Skills and Drills, second Monday of the month, 5 – 6 p.m.
- North Trail Park: Active Adults Social Club, third Friday of the month, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Oak Grove Park: Tennis Exhibition, third Sunday of the month, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Ron Ehmann Park: Park Fitness Fun Walk, third Friday of the month, 9 – 10 a.m.
- Ruben Dario Park: 3 on 3 Basketball, last Friday of the month, 4 – 6 p.m.
- Sgt. Delancy Park: Family Game Night, fourth Sunday of the month, 4 – 6 p.m.
- South Dade Park: Kids Fun Fit Camp, third Friday of the month, 5 – 6 p.m.
- Westwind Lakes Park: Walk for Health, last Thursday of the month, 8 – 9 a.m.
For more information about these activities contact the local park office. Also, stay in touch with us and your neighbors through Nextdoor.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Tue Aug 1, 2017 3:19:01 PM
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.