One of the ways individuals and organizations can make a difference in their local park system is through volunteering. There are many opportunities for volunteering or providing in-kind donations for volunteer projects.
- Explore our volunteer opportunities or call Angie Gomez, Volunteer Coordinator at 305-961-2781 for more information.
Play a role in greening our community and demonstrate your commitment to parks and open spaces. Together with Miami-Dade Parks, the Parks Foundation hosts four signature clean-up and beautification projects a year at parks, nature centers and beaches all across Miami-Dade.
Volunteers paint, landscape, plant trees, create community gardens, weed-out invasive species and more. Donations help offset the costs of materials and supplies.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service – January 2013
- Global Youth Service Day – April 2013
- Day of Service and Remembrance – September 2013
- National Public Lands Day – September 2013
We are also happy to customize an event at a location of your choosing. For more information, call 305-961-2781.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Mar 3, 2014 10:50:32 AM