Important Global Message
The Miami-Dade County Portal will be undergoing maintenance starting at 11 p.m. Saturday, May 3 and for all of Sunday, May 4. Intermittent outages may be experienced. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience as we improve our online services.
One of the ways individuals and organizations can make a difference in their local park system is through volunteering. There are many opportunities for volunteering or providing in-kind donations for volunteer projects.
- Explore our volunteer opportunities or call Angie Gomez, Volunteer Coordinator at 305-961-2781 for more information.
Play a role in greening our community and demonstrate your commitment to parks and open spaces. Together with Miami-Dade Parks, the Parks Foundation hosts four signature clean-up and beautification projects a year at parks, nature centers and beaches all across Miami-Dade.
Volunteers paint, landscape, plant trees, create community gardens, weed-out invasive species and more. Donations help offset the costs of materials and supplies.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day of Service – January 2013
- Global Youth Service Day – April 2013
- Day of Service and Remembrance – September 2013
- National Public Lands Day – September 2013
We are also happy to customize an event at a location of your choosing. For more information, call 305-961-2781.Back to Top Page Last Edited: Mon Mar 3, 2014 10:50:32 AM