At this time, Miami-Dade County is monitoring Hurricane Matthew.
Please visit our Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.
Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR) 2018
Every seven years, the Comprehensive Development Master Plan (CDMP) is reviewed and updated as required per Chapter 163 of the Florida Statutes, a process known as an Evaluation and Appraisal Report (EAR). The EAR includes an evaluation of the progress the County has made in implementing the goals, objectives, policies, maps and text of the CDMP and also recommends changes.
Help shape the future of Miami-Dade County. Your vision can make an impact on the future of the County. Take the EAR2018 Survey or email your comments.
June 2017 town hall workshops
Six town hall workshops were held to discuss the EAR process and obtain feedback.
Read public comments from the workshops.
- June 6 - Kendall Village Center
- June 7 - Ruben Dario Middle School
- June 8 - African Heritage Cultural Arts Center
- June 10 - Norman and Jean Reach ParK
- June 13 - Highland Oaks Park
- June 17 - South Dade Regional Library
- Survey Period 2017
- Public Workshops
- Public Comment Period 2018
- Draft Plan
- Final Adoption Hearings
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity (DEO) description of Evaluation and Appraisal requirements
- Miami-Dade County Code - EAR Adoption
Additional details and files will be posted throughout the EAR process. For more information, call 305-375-2835.
You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.
Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.